Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
4. Limitations In no event shall Spilled Tea Consulting LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Spilled Tea Consulting LLC’s Internet site, even if Spilled Tea Consulting LLC or a Spilled Tea Consulting LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on Spilled Tea Consulting LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Spilled Tea Consulting LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Spilled Tea Consulting LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Spilled Tea Consulting LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Spilled Tea Consulting LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Spilled Tea Consulting LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing LawAny claim relating to Spilled Tea Consulting LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.